Thursday, April 7, 2011

So I am addicted to coffee... I highly suggest you invest in one of these

It is much easier than boiling a gallon of coffee every morning only to drink 8 cups of it


OK and so today I was walking down the hallway of the hospital and there was the worst dressed doctor I had ever seen, maybe still a student.

But let me broadcast this to the world... THESE SHIRTS

Are only to be worn WITH A SUIT

NOT LIKE THIS: 


LIKE THIS:  


So just so we are clear: contrast collar and cuffs (otherwise known as a Banker's collar) MUST be worn with a tie and a suit.... a white coat does not count. And the shirt better look good. Nobody respects somebody who dresses like an idiot in a professional setting.

3 comments:

  1. im not a big fan of coffee but i know that coffee maker makes some mean hot coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Gordon Gekko style too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta lotta
    extraordinary
    exponential
    exactly.
    Wannum?

    ReplyDelete